The cryptozoic.com website ("the Website") is hosted by Cryptozoic Entertainment, LLC ("Cryptozoic" or "we"). Cryptozoic is committed to protecting your privacy and we comply with the applicable data protection laws. This Privacy Statement applies to the data collected by us through the Website.
WHAT INFORMATION IS BEING COLLECTED?
In order to allow you to use the Website in the best possible way, Cryptozoic may request and/or collect personal information (such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address and date of birth) from you on a voluntary basis:
- to enable you to enter into all pages of the Website;
- to enable you to register with us;
- to enable you to participate in games, contests, events or promotions; to enable you to win prizes;
- to enable you to send questions or comments to us;
- to enable you to purchase any goods;
- and for other services that require registration or subscription.
The requested information is also used by Cryptozoic to send you orders, newsletters, information about our company, and promotional material. Your personal data is also used to get in touch with you when necessary. When you are ordering products on-line, financial information that is collected is used to bill you or your Credit Card provider for products and services.
The Website may contain chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or personal websites. Please remember that any disclosed personal information is public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share it.
DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
USE OF IP ADDRESSES
The Website collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information to its business partners, and to audit the use of the Website. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a user and to gather broad demographic information. Please review each service prior to use and only use those that disclose information you are comfortable with sharing.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a visitor's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. A cookie may tell us whether you have visited the Website before and what pages on the Website you have viewed. The cookies we use do not collect any personal information about you, provide us with any way to contact you, or extract any information from your computer; they are set to expire after 30 days of inactivity. Although most web browsers are set to accept cookies automatically, you can usually change your browser to notify you whenever a website attempts to transfer a cookie to your hard drive or to reject cookies automatically. Consult your browser's Help Screen file for more information. You may occasionally receive cookies from our advertisers. Cryptozoic does not control these cookies and they are not subject to this privacy statement. Please consult our advertisers' own privacy policies to learn how they collect and use information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Many websites link to the Website and we may link to other websites which we think may be of interest to our visitors. Cryptozoic is not responsible for the content of these sites and is not able to control the information that is contained or collected on them. Children should always check with a parent or legal guardian before linking to any new sites. Please refer to the privacy policies on these sites to learn how they collect and use information.
In addition to an email verification, you will receive one email from us. This is our process for confirming that you are a real person. From this email, or any email in the future, you may unsubscribe. If you would prefer not to receive direct communications with regard to our products and/or services anymore, you may opt-out by following the directions on the bottom of our e-mails to you.
REVIEW AND CORRECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information about you that is maintained by Cryptozoic is incorrect and needs to be changed or deleted, please contact us by e-mail and we update or remove your personal information accordingly. We may continue to retain your information in our files due to technical and legal requirements, constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of the Website or to resolve disputes.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Cryptozoic may share aggregate data with its partners and advertisers. This data does not contain any personally identifiable information. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent.
We have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Cryptozoic strives to protect your personal information, Cryptozoic cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
If you are a citizen of a European Country and under the age of 18, or a citizen of the United States or Canada and under the age of 13 you must provide your parent or legal guardian's email address in order to be eligible and gain full access to the services provided at the Website. In addition, we will provide your parents with the ability to: (a) review the personal information we have collected from you; (b) refuse to allow any further collection or use of your personal data; and (c) remove your records from our database. Cryptozoic does not require children to provide any more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in any of our site activities.
1. Dealers SHALL NOT promote, market, advertise, offer to sell, or sell any Cryptozoic Entertainment products through any Amazon.com marketplace. For Amazon and other third-party marketplace orders, Cryptozoic Entertainment is the only official seller authorized as the manufacturer of Cryptozoic products.
2. IMPORTANT NOTE: Cryptozoic Entertainment authorizes sales of its products except on Online Marketplaces and Restricted Websites as noted above. Cryptozoic Entertainment actively participates in the Amazon.com Brand Registry Program and similar programs to prevent the advertising and sale of unauthorized, unlicensed, infringing, and/or counterfeit merchandise. Any unauthorized sales of Cryptozoic Entertainment products on Amazon or other sites will be removed as they are discovered. Ads from online sellers offering any auctions or advertising sales will also be regularly removed or taken down.
3. Products purchased on Amazon from any other source other than Cryptozoic Entertainment will not come with the same warranties, money-back guarantees, and customer services as intended by us, Cryptozoic Entertainment, the manufacturer.
4. Under warranty or return/refund policy (if applicable): “This warranty does not apply to products purchased through unauthorized resellers, including unauthorized sellers on Amazon.com, eBay.com, or other third-party marketplace websites. On Amazon.com, this warranty only applies to the seller Cryptozoic Entertainment.”